Tuesday, February 5, 2008

-Play Date With Kate-

This morning I woke up and went over to babysit for Kate. I enjoy watching her and today I think we played just about everything there is to play! Here is a glimpse of some of the fun we had together today!

Playing with chalk on the driveway... she enjoyed counting all of the numbers while she jumped!

painting in pajamas!




She was pretending that the pine-cone was a bug.

walking the beam.

Today she told me that when she grows up she wants to be a babysitter, too!

2 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

Hey Liz!

I love the way you can turn some of your pictures black and white... Does your camera do that or do you edit them once they are uploaded?

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!! :)

Liz W. said...

Hey Meredith!

I received your email today!!! Can't wait to reply back to it. My camera has a setting on it for when I want to take a picture in black and white. But sometimes I will edit it once I've uploaded it to the computer as well. I love black and white photos...very classic!

By the way, I'm having a pretty good weekend...I have a runny nose again and a fever but I'm doing pretty good! Have a great rest of the weekend! Talk soon! :]