Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Babysitting, Birthdays, 5ks, and lots of catching up...

I've realized that this blog of mine has been rather neglected. So, finally I'm doing a catch up post! Here's a glimpse of some things I've been up to since my last post. In March I was honored to attend a ballet birthday party for Kate who turned 5 this year. I've been babysitting Kate since she was a few weeks old. April I ran in a 5k with a couple of friends and ended up winning 1st place in my age group! Went to the Fox Theatre and attended the 70th anniversary of Gone With The Wind. Also, had a surprise birthday picnic on the Georgia/Alabama state line for my friend Jennie's 20th Birthday! Can't believe it's almost May! I'll be posting some other things I've been up to later on this week. A lot is happening and the Lord is opening new doors...can't wait to see what all is in store!
Until next time...


Georgia sunset.

The fabulous Fox Theatre in Atlanta.





This was my second year running in the Dogwood Dash 5k. Got 1st place in my age group!

After the race.


Took this picture while babysitting. Conversations with Kate always end in laughter!

Ballet Lessons.

Loved all the little girls in their tutus.

2 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

Hi Liz!
I just wanted to let you know how I enjoy visiting your blog. Please be encouraged knowing that you have encouraged someone else! God bless,
Bethany D.

EL said...

What great pictures! Loved them! And, you're so beautiful!