Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's time to come out of hiding!

I know that there are many people reading the blog but who may have never introduced themselves. So, if you don't mind coming out of hiding... I'd like to know who my readers are! This year one of my goals was to use this blog for the glory of the Lord. I'm looking forward to the many thoughts I'll be sharing with you in '09. Also, I'd like to know what you think of the blog... any questions you'd like to ask or see on the blog? Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,

I'm a seventeen-year-old homeschooler, the oldest of six, who lives in a small town near Gunnison Colorado. I think that I "found you" through Jasmine's blog.

I like what you have done with your blog so far, but if you posted more often, I would definately read them.

Since I love to learn, the academic part of my education is thriving, but sometimes practical homemaking skills fall through the cracks. So if you wanted to post anything about that or stay-at-home daughterhood, that would be great!

In Christ,
Tayler