Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm BACK!!!

It's so good to be back and blogging again! Last month I had decided to take some time off from writing on the blog and simply work on projects around the house. I also had a wonderful visit from my sister-in-law Jennifer and my nephew Drew! Then had to be off my feet for a few days after having two planters warts removed from the bottom of my foot...Ouch! Now that August is here things are calming down, well I hope they are! Here are a few pictures from last month.

From white kitchen walls to.....

COLOR!!!!

It's amazing how color can change everything.

It's DREW!!!!!!!

Out to lunch.

I love this little guy!

1 comment:

Meredith Ivy said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're back in the blogging world again... I've missed your updates, but I can totally identify with the need to take a blogging break.

I loved all the pictures! The kitchen looks so good! You did a great job. Your little nephew, Drew, has grown SO much since the last time I went to your brother's family's blog. The picture of the two of you together is precious.

I'm so sorry to hear you had to have warts removed from your feet~ I bet that did hurt a lot!

I hope you're having a great week and can't wait to hear from you!