Sunday, May 4, 2008

Highlights From Our Time At The 2008 GHEA

So, this year at GHEA mom and I had a wonderful time meeting up with old friends as well as meeting new ones. I was able to find a couple of things in the used book sale that I'm already enjoying; Douglas Wilson’s book Standing On The Promises, A Handbook of Biblical Childrearing. I’m really looking forward to begin reading and studying this one. I also came upon a video of a message that Dr. S.M. Davis preached titled, God’s Plan for Finding a Mate. Afterwards, mom and I headed over to the Vision Forum table and found many wonderful goodies! We met a couple of very nice men that were working at the table and they were very helpful in answering our questions. I purchased Family Driven Faith by Dr. Voddie Baucham, Raising Maidens of Virtue by Mrs. Stacy McDonald, and the Back to Genesis CD set. One of the things that I purchased that day will have to be shipped since they didn’t have any copies in stock. The new dvd, What is Biblical Femininity? You can check it out if you click on the title!

-In front of the Vision Forum table-


-Walking into the Curriculum Hall-

2 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

You're going to love Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham and Raising Maidens of Virtue is pretty good too! Let me know what you think of the Biblical Femininity DVD... I didn't even know about it prior to seeing it on your blog!

You always inspire me to read more books!! :)

I am hoping to reply to your email very soon!!

Liz W. said...

Meredith, I'm half way through with Family Driven Faith and I LOVE it! It has inspired me greatly in the way that I'm thinking about parenting! My mom and I are reading the Raising Maidens of Virtue together in the evenings and so far it's also wonderful! I'll definitely put up a review on the dvd as soon as I see it! Great to hear from you :)