Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Catching up....

Photography By: Liz West

I hadn't realized just how long it had been since I last posted something here. Sorry, to those who continue to read this. Since the beginning of February I have had this overwhelming sense of getting some things on my to-do list, accomplished! I have been working on my new business venture and I purchased my first ever business license last week!!! I'm also in the middle of researching sewing machines and will soon be making my first BIG purchase for the business. Not to mention, on another note, I've begun to open the door for my photography. I went to a class on digital photography and will be looking into joining the local photography club. I was offered to be the official event photographer for my local Chamber of Commerce, hopefully that will give me the chance to get my name out there. So, anyway please bear with me in the following weeks with this blog. I look forward to sharing with you all where the Lord is taking me through my creativity! Here are some pictures I took on a photo shoot last weekend.









1 comment:

Meredith Ivy said...

Your photography is SOOO good!!! You're so talented. Hope you're having a great week!