Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A View of My Room!

My lovely dresser that I received from my mom.



The very, very, full bulletin board.

My beloved night stand table that was given to me by my friend Mary Ellen! I had traveled to Maryland and was gone for about a month and when I arrived home I found this lovely little table in my room!

My bed.

-My display of pictures of family & friends-

This is my mantel where I keep my collection of treasures.


If there is one thing I love it is decorating! I love collecting things on trips or outings with some of my friends. I have so many things that people have brought back to me from their travels. Postcards from Australia and New Zealand, my friend Mallory brought me a glass monkey from from China this past summer, then her parents were planning on going to Italy this fall and I asked if they would bring me a small rock back. I have this strange love of Italy! Never did I imagine that they would bring me back a piece of a rock from an old cathedral, as well as some unusual little things. Another possession that I have is a painting that a dear friend of the family painted in her younger years of a coastal scene. Pictures are also something that I enjoy having all over my room; on my wall is a bulletin board full of memories. Each year I change out the letters I receive, things that I accomplish, or a simple list of things to do. I have a book that was signed and given to me by a well-known southern writer whom I had the privilege of meeting. Anyway, I thought I would show you a bit of what I like.

1 comment:

Meredith Ivy said...

Hey Liz!

I love the new name and look of your blog!!! Your room is really cute too... I've been thinking about posting something like that also. :)

I enjoyed reading your letter and look forward to replying! :)

Love,
Meredith