Monday, January 14, 2008

*Goals For This Week*


Okay, so for this week I thought I would post some goals that I have been wanting to accomplish. This is just a basic list of things that have been on my heart.
1. Continue in memorizing a bible verse, this week is Hebrews 12:2.
2. Be consistent with my quiet time each morning.
3. Have a cheerful heart throughout the day.
4. Look for ways that I can bless my family & friends.
5. Don't hesitate in showing kindness while I'm out doing errands.
6. Start back on piano theory...this is something that I desperately want to learn but haven't been diligent in taking the time to study.
7. Spend some time outdoors while the weather is still pleasant.
8. Begin to look for new fabric and start getting my plan together for my future business idea.
I hope that everyone has a blessed week!

No comments: